Volunteer Process for Seton Catholic School
- Click on the CMG Connect link and then click on the new CMG link again on the CMG information page. Please make sure you note Seton Catholic School as your location as this is separate from St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church.
- Follow the step-by-step process on CMG Connect.
– Watch the Safe Environment Training Videos – “Safe Haven – It’s Up to You”
– Sign the required documents: Code of Conduct and Technology Code of Conduct
- Complete the information for your Background Check.
Both you and Seton Catholic School will be notified when your background check has been received, your CMG training has been completed, and you are eligible to volunteer.