Manipulated Image Product
Description below images
- I first started by opening up the Adobe Photoshop Mix app.
- Then I made a shadow to the right of the dog to create some depth.
- Then I transferred to the Adobe Photo Fix.
- I went to the liquify tool.
- Then I used the twirl tool and adjusted the tool to a smaller size.
- The harder you press the more of twirl you get.
- I focused on the dog’s face and then went to the wooden floor.
- Then made a kind of wave affect.
- I think the changes I made to the photo work together to create that feeling of excitement a dog has when he is waiting for a treat. It’s a way to show action in a still photo.